Pollution prevention starts at our front doors. Trash can travel through storm drains, creeks, and rivers to become Bay pollution.
Cleanup days are also a great way to fulfill your community service requirements. Individuals, clubs, and classes are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Are you up for the Challenge?
Here are the steps to get you started!
1. Look for Litter in your neighborhood
2. Lend a Hand
3. Help Your Local Creek
- Check out our Upcoming Cleanup Events page.
- For In Person Cleanups: Select a site. For each cleanup event, you will find a list of sites including locations. The registration for each site will include information on the site coordinator, meeting and parking locations, and site considerations and conditions.
- If you can’t make it to a cleanup site, try a Self-Guided Neighborhood Cleanup.
- Talk Trash and share your experience. Tag us @scvwd on IG/FB or @valleywater on Twitter